Dinner Cruises - The Grand Floridian
Spacious and elegant, The Grand Floridian offers infinite options for corporate functions, weddings, and social events.
With her four fashionably appointed decks, up to 550 quests may dine, dance, and soak in the South Florida scenery as it begins its voyage on the Intracoastal Waterway of Biscayne Bay. Custom built in 2015, and including luxurious amenities to ensure her status as one the most elegant cruising and dining vessels in the world, The Grand Floridian is the most significant and newest yacht in South Florida offers nearly 18,000 square ft. of deck space making her a genuinely spectacular and unique event venue. Our professional charter specialists are available to help you plan the perfect outing; whether a corporate cocktail cruise amidst the regal setting of our Sky Deck, a wedding reception dinner for 240 on the Dining Deck, or a casino night on the spacious Third Level Lounge; The Grand Floridian offers a multitude of entertainment options.
- 128' mega-yacht
- Coast Guard certified to cruise with 550 guests
- Dockside event capabilities
- 18,000 sq. feet of flexible space
- Newly redecorated interior with custom treatments and finishing's
- Intracoastal waterway compatible
- Seven Satellite televisions on three decks
- Surround sound XM stereo system
- Brunch, lunch, dinner, or cocktail cruises
- On-Board gourmet catering
- Licensed crew & experienced staff
- Home dock, Hollywood, FL; alternative docks available
- Fully insured
Floridian offers a multitude of entertainment options.
The Grand Floridian - Charter Fees
Buffet Menu pricing
|Charter rate based on 4 hours:||$4,500|
|Fuel charge per hour: ||$12500|
|Home Dockage (Diplomat): ||$500.00 |
- Download Menu
Bar Pricing (four hour charter)
The Grand Floridian Services
|Premium Open Bar||$28.00|
|Premium Beer & Wine Open Bar||$20.00|
|Soda and Juice Open Bar||$12.00|
|After dinner Cordial Service||$6.00|
|Cash Bar Set-up Charge||$12.00 pp|
|Gourmet/Expresso Service (price upon request)||$6.00|
|Specialty Décor (linens, florals, etc)||Varies|
|Water Sports Craft||Varies|
|Crew salary ||20%|
|Destination delivery charge||TBD|
- Prices and menu items are subject to change.
- Charters are available to depart from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Palm Beach areas.
- A delivery fee and dock charge will apply to charters originating away from home dock at The Westin Diplomat.
Contact us at 305-856-1422 to inquiry about how Mecca Hospitality can arrange your next dinner cruise.