Dinner Cruises - The Summer Wind
Returning her guests to the bygone era when yachting was reserved for Presidents, members of society, and kings, The Summer Wind offers a respite amid South Florida's renowned waterways for corporate functions or social gatherings for two to sixty-five guests.
Formerly owned by the Bacardi family for private retreats, The Summer Wind' newly restored and redecorated interior features luxurious appointments throughout all public spaces. Owner-operated in every sense of the term, The Summer Wind attentive staff provides a wealth of personalized services, helping create an atmosphere where you own the ship.
- Available for private charters only
- 91' Striker, motor-yacht
- Certified for up 60
- Newly redecorated interior
- Spacious climate controlled salon
- Covered Aft deck with teakwood dining table and chairs
- Large Sun deck with bench seating and full bar
- Ample Water Sports deck
- Furnished staterooms
- Ocean and Intracoastal waterway compatible
- XM Satellite music
- Bose stereo system
- Brunch, lunch, dinner, cocktail, or sunset cruises
- Full galley with personal chef
- Licensed crew & experienced staff
- Alternative docks available
- Fully insured
For first-time weddings to renewals of vows, milestone birthdays, or anniversary celebrations, The Summer Wind proves an ideal setting to experience an intimate celebration at sea amongst family and friends. Relax and enjoy as the attentive crew meets your every desire, helping to make an already memorable day, truly unforgettable.
If you are looking for a uniquely private setting to host clients, celebrate a company milestone victory, or just kick back and relax with your team, than look no further than The Summer Wind to provide everything you need and more. The spacious layout allows for private meetings, multi-media presentations, teambuilding activities, and cocktail mixers without missing a beat; a true multi-tasking facility, working to create a successful event.
The Summer Wind - Charter Fees
The Summer Wind Pricing
|Charter rate based on 4 hours: ||$ 2,150.00|
|Fuel charge per hour:||$100.00|
|Home Dockage Blue Moon Fish Co. (Fort Lauderdale): ||$500.00|
- Download Menu
Bar Pricing (four hour charter)
The Summer Wind Extra Services
|Premium Open Bar||$28.00 pp|
|Premium Beer & Wine Open Bar||$20.00 pp|
|Soda and Juice Open Bar||$12.00 pp|
|After dinner Cordial Service||$6.00 pp|
|Gourmet/Expresso Service (priced upon request)||$6.00 pp|
|Specialty Décor (linens, florals, etc)||Varies|
|Water Sports Craft||Varies|
|Crew salary ||20%|
|Sales tax ||6%|
|Destination delivery charge||TBD|
|Dock charge ||TBD|
- Prices and menu items are subject to change.
- Charters are available to depart from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Palm Beach areas.
- A delivery fee and dock charge will apply to charters originating away from home dock at Blue Moon Fish Co. (Fort Lauderdale).
- Children under five years of age are free.
Contact us at 305-856-1422 to inquiry about how Mecca Hospitality can arrange your next dinner cruise.